Not technically talking about wolves... but I'm a wolf, so does that make this wolf talk? anyways, this is the story of my life
Wednesday, January 16, 2013
Post Puppy Love
sorry if you have to turn your head xD im starting painting, this is my third painted picture. i usually draw with pencil, but I had this painting assignment in my history class. I didn't have to paint, but I thought it would be fun.
it's me crying over my dog after I found out he died. true story. he was sick and i wouldnt leave him. he was in my arms bundled in a yellow blanket. i had a debate tournament that day and i wanted to forfeit to stay with my Giant, but my parents convinced me he would be there when I got home that night. It was a fun debate but when I got home, I found he wasn't waiting for me. I cried like a lunatic, uncontrollable.
In my first attempt, I drew it out before painting, but it seems so bland and planned. When this happens my art usually sucks really badly (yes, my goodness, worse than this). So I took up a clean slate and just started painting, and ended up with this.
Start of a new tomorrow!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment