Heyo kiddos, I have an interesting story to tell before I show you my drawing pics for the day (but it's not like i can stop you from scrolling down, yay freedom) It's not exactly a story, more like a fable. Ok so once upon a time I kept sleeping in history class, the last class of the day but one of my favorite most engaging classes. I was frustrated with myself of course. One fine all-nighter, I was struck with a spam post on facebook that said these weird tips for life in particular. Using lemons for whiter teeth, something about baby powder? Anyway, one of them was eating an apple will give you more energy than caffeine. Eevr since then I had this super obsession with apples. I usually crave for like two to three hrs max, but this went on for a week. I told my dad I needed apples to he bought three HUGE granny smiths. I washed one and started taking monstrous chunks. So like any night, I was on the computer being "productive." I already finished 3/4ths of my apple so i put it down on the table with the skin side and started typing.
BUT WHEN I REACHED FOR MY MOUSE,
i grabbed the apple instead.
The End.
ok so here you go you impatient jackanapes. I drew this a while ago when my lit class was reading Lord of the Flies. (sEE i draw in my lit notebook too, not only my math notebook. i swear if you come over not that im inviting you but if you did, you would not find a single paper without a doodle, not even the printer paper. is it just me or is this parenthesis insert really long...) So from left to right, up to down (?sounds awk):
Jack, Ralph, PIGGGGYYYYYYY <3 <3 <3, simonella, samneric WEIRD GIRL THING THAT HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH STORY.
the other pic is just for kicks :D <== wut does that even mean, "for kicks" are you going to kick someone or are your legs kicking from laughing...? humans. typical.
gawd, i know samneric are brits, but what if they were asian brits, huh. i dont like simon's eyes in this o--o D:
i dont even--just--shush. okay. shhhhhhhh.
I love the pineapple-like thing attacking the birthday boy. You sure know how to throw a good party. :)
ReplyDelete