Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Wolf Training

Miss the friends, gettin' back to the crew made me so hyper. Funky new teachers. In two classes, they're like friggin' Adventure Time and Doctor Who xD luv those guise. Good ol' days in the Depression Zone, my groupies' place behind the library where we release depression. Everything's lookin' up.
But then again this is life and life isn't fair. 
Workload just increased to 12 am and the popular students: UGH. Okay, in my school, it's the exact opposite. Instead of bullying, they're nice. But when I say nice, I mean like plastic, Miss Georgia Peach, Barbie, Botox nice. They force nice on to you because they dont want you to feel out of touch or they simply assume you're a loner or something (even though i am, in a sense). I don't care if they ignore me, but when they pretend to be interested and like me? It's like fingernails on chalkboard. Then after carrying on with the the peppy convo, they stop and you just have to sit there in this awkward situation until they pick up the talk again. The only way to get rid of them is to pretend you feel comfortable around them. Then they laugh or giggle or something, saying, "Okay, it was awesome meeting you! (insert teehee) I hope I see you later!" You say, "Same!" but you're really thinking, "seriously. cmon." 
anyways, an entire room of that for one period. and a teacher like that in my favorite subject.
yup, life's not fair. 
on the other hand, te lemonade in life. a lot of fresh meat--i mean, freshmen hurhurrr. they seem so... grown up. a couple of girls about the height of gerbils wearing cakey make up and purses and panty-short shorts and the CLEAVAGE. holy mackerel, these peeps are like in their mid-twenties or something. and im standing around thur, bein' the role model that i am in capris, sneakers, and a worn-out gray sweater. Oh, they will assimilate eventually. Or I will.... nawww :) 
second day, mission accomplished. 
Eleven months. 
Challenge Accepted. 

No comments:

Post a Comment