Sunday, August 26, 2012

My Subconscious...

I was just surfing through the internet, then I blinked and I found this... this... new post draft in front of me. The funny thing is I promised myself that if I ever had one of those gadgets that could stop or go back in time with me being the only one moving, I would play pranks on myself as a signal that I would be able to travel in time in the near future. Or past. Present, whatever. So it's either i got a new gadget or my subconscious is playing with me again. I watched this BBC documentary (Live Long and Prosper BBC) about how powerful the subconscious is. The interviewer asked a bunch of scientists to draw on a piece of blank paper how much control our conscious mind has. And all of them drew these pinkie nail-sized circles/squares. So I figured now I know who to blame when I do something (badcoughmaybe) that I'm not aware of. It's me but, you know, the other me. o-o  if that makes any sense. 
Wow, I've posted for like three days straight. It's a new record :D 
Oh, btw, the fish at the bottom of the page were/are fish I had/have. Two of the blue ones are called Bonnie (short for Bonifascio) and Pedro. They've already past away. I didn't know it was possible to be emotionally close to a fish or to be close to a fish and not have an urge to eat it. Anyway, the other blue one (yah, as if you guess can tell) is Mayumi and her boyfriend, the orange one, is Bosky. Russian fish. I know. 

No comments:

Post a Comment